Check out the video below. I hope the student presses charges against this idiot congressman and I hope his constituents let him know what they think!!
Congressman Assaults Student on Washington SidewalkRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
Good list. Once again it shows the hatefulness of the left.
The 40 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2009
40) But it is really not easy to make fun of the Obamas, because they’re really — they’re kind of really perfect, aren’t they?” — Joy Behar
39) Yo Taylor, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but Beyonce has one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time! — Kanye West interrupting Taylor Swift’s MTV Video Music Awards speech
38) The governor is hiking the Appalachian Trail. — Spokesman for Mark Sanford
37) …the total mindless, morally bankrupt, knee-jerk, fascistic hatred — without which Michelle Malkin would just be a big mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick on it. — Keith Olbermann
36) I know it wasn’t rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don’t believe it was rape-rape. — Whoopi Goldberg on Roman Polanski’s rape of a 13 year-old girl
35) Surrounded by middle-aged white guys — a sepia snapshot of the days when such pols ran Washington like their own men’s club — Joe Wilson yelled “You lie!” at a president who didn’t. But, fair or not, what I heard was an unspoken word in the air: You lie, boy! — Maureen Dowd
34) Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that’s what I’m telling you. — Joe Biden
33) The American public…just like your teenage kids, aren’t acting in a way that they should act. The American public has to really understand in their core how important this issue is. — Energy Secretary Steven Chu on the public’s lack of concern over greenhouse gasses
32) And one thing I’d like to point out is that the system worked. — DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano comment about a terrorist attack stopped by passengers
31) think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he’s African-American. — Jimmy Carter
30) If I’m corrupt, it’s because I take care of my district. — John Murtha
29) I write a lot of songs that could be interpreted as big patriotic songs, but in reality they’re questioning the direction the country is going. After every song in Boston, 20,000 people were going, ‘USA, USA.’ I thought, man. I almost asked them to stop, stop doing that. I don’t like it. I don’t like hearing that chant. — John Cougar Mellencamp
28) Do you remember tea baggers? It was just so much easier when we could just call them racists. I just don’t know why we can’t call them racists, or functionally retarded adults. The functionally retarded adults, the racists – with their cries of, ‘I want my country back. You know what they’re really saying is, ‘I want my white guy back.’ They apparently had no problem at all for the last eight years of habeas corpus being suspended, the Constitution being [expletive] on, illegal surveillance, lied to on a war or two, two stolen elections – yes, the John Kerry one was stolen too. That’s not tin-foil hat time. That’s just…” — Janeane Garofalo
27) Frankly, if there is repression in Cuba we didn’t see it. — Congressman Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO)
26) How do we know when someone like Hasan is going to make his move and do we know he’s an Islamist until he’s made his move? He makes a phone call or whatever, according to Reuters right now. Apparently he tried to contact al-Qaida. Is that the point at which you say, ‘This guy is dangerous?’ That’s not a crime to call up al-Qaida, is it? Is it? I mean, where do you stop the guy? — Chris Matthews
25) But I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking. — Barack Obama
24) Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards. — Attorney General Eric Holder
23) You can’t call yourself a black man and vote against the healthcare bill. — Jesse Jackson
22) So the House passed the Waxman-Markey climate-change bill. In political terms, it was a remarkable achievement. But 212 representatives voted no. A handful of these no votes came from representatives who considered the bill too weak, but most rejected the bill because they rejected the whole notion that we have to do something about greenhouse gases. And as I watched the deniers make their arguments, I couldn’t help thinking that I was watching a form of treason — treason against the planet. — Paul Krugman
21) The climate right now is that Republicans use everything they can to undermine and delegitimize this president. And it‘s actually un-American. It‘s traitorous, in my opinion. Do you want to give aid and comfort to our enemies? Continue to treat this president like he wasn‘t elected and he doesn‘t know what he‘s doing! He knows what he did. He knows what he‘s doing. I‘m proud of him. I believe that he has the stalwart, resolute nature to get this done. — Joan Walsh
20) The Republicans were essentially threatened and terrorized against voting for revenue. Now [some] are facing recalls. They operate under a terrorist threat: “You vote for revenue and your career is over.” I don’t know why we allow that kind of terrorism to exist. I guess it’s about free speech, but it’s extremely unfair. — California’s Speaker of the Assembly, Karen Bass
19) Fox News and their Republican collaborators are the enemy of America. They’re the enemy of anybody who cares about health care, the enemy of anybody who cares about educating their children, the enemy of anybody who wants energy independence or anything good for this country. And certainly the enemy of peace, there’s no doubt about that. — Alan Grayson
18) I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody’s throat. You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can’t go to anymore, you’re driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife…I totally understand OJ. I get it. — Hulk Hogan
17) Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is, ‘We are above that now. We’re not just parochial, we’re not just chauvinistic, we’re not just provincial. We stand for something.’ I mean, in a way, Obama’s standing above the country, above — above the world. He’s sort of God. He’s going to bring all different sides together. — Evan Thomas, Newsweek
16) You guys see Live and Let Die, the great Bond film with Yaphet Kotto as the bad guy, Mr. Big? In the end they jam a big CO2 pellet in his face and he blew up. I have to tell you, Rush Limbaugh is looking more and more like Mr. Big, and at some point somebody’s going to jam a CO2 pellet into his head and he’s going to explode like a giant blimp. That day may come. Not yet. But we’ll be there to watch. I think he’s Mr. Big, I think Yaphet Kotto. Are you watching, Rush? — Chris Matthews
15) The Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home. . . . What I think we know — separate and apart from this incident — is that there is a long history in their country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, and that’s just a fact. — President Obama on Gates’ arrest.
14) I wouldn’t dignify you by peeing on your leg. It wouldn’t be worth wasting the urine. — Pete Stark, to a constituent
13) The real internal terrorists are the Republicans, I mean, isn’t that clear? Rush Limbaugh is a bigger threat to this country than Osama bin Laden. He’s a bigger threat than anybody that the CIA can invent. He’s a bigger threat than any terrorist that ever leveled its sights against the United States, Limbaugh is, so why isn’t he arrested and sentenced for treason?… — Mike Malloy
12) If you get sick, America, the Republican health care plan is this: Die quickly. That’s right. The Republicans want you to die quickly if you get sick. — Alan Grayson
11) The Republicans lie! They want to see you dead! They’d rather make money off your dead corpse! They kind of like it when that woman has cancer and they don’t have anything for her. — Ed Schultz
10) Them Jews aren’t going to let (Obama) talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. …They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. — Jeremiah Wright
9) We don’t know how much Kennedy was affected by her death, or what she’d have thought about arguably being a catalyst for the most successful Senate career in history. What we don’t know, as always, could fill a Metrodome. Still, ignorance doesn’t preclude a right to wonder. So it doesn’t automatically make someone (aka, me) a Limbaugh-loving, aerial-wolf-hunting NRA troll for asking what Mary Jo Kopechne would have had to say about Ted’s death, and what she’d have thought of the life and career that are being (rightfully) heralded. Who knows — maybe she’d feel it was worth it. — Melissa Lafsky
8) Watching both the health care and climate/energy debates in Congress, it is hard not to draw the following conclusion: There is only one thing worse than one-party autocracy, and that is one-party democracy, which is what we have in America today. One-party autocracy certainly has its drawbacks. But when it is led by a reasonably enlightened group of people, as China is today, it can also have great advantages. — Thomas Friedman
7) Look what happened with regard to our invasion into Afghanistan, how we apparently intentionally let bin Laden get away. That was done by the previous administration because they knew very well that if they would capture al Qaeda, there would be no justification for an invasion in Iraq. There’s no question that the leader of the military operations of the U.S. called back our military, called them back from going after the head of al Qaeda. — Congressman Maurice Hinchey
6) From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this, though: despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Osama bin Laden, there’s a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death. — CBS Sports commentator David Feherty
5) The only chance we have as a country right now is for Osama bin Laden to deploy and detonate a major weapon in the United States. Because it’s going to take a grassroots, bottom-up pressure, because these politicians prize their office, prize the praise of the media and the Europeans. Only — it’s an absurd situation. Again, only Osama can execute an attack which will force Americans to demand that their government protect them effectively, consistently, and with as much violence as necessary. — Michael Scheuer
4) (Rush Limbaugh) just wants the country to fail. To me that’s treason. He’s not saying anything different than what Osama Bin Laden is saying. You might want to look into this, sir, because I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight. … Rush Limbaugh, I hope the country fails, I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? — Wanda Sykes
3) really don’t give a f*ck (about Polanski’s rape of a 13 year old). Look, am I going to sit and weep every time a young hooker feels as though she’s been taken advantage of?”– Gore Vidal
2) The recent shootings at Ft. Hood and the resignation of top Foreign Service officer Matthew Hoh demonstrate how even our military officers are opposed to US strategy in Afghanistan. — Code Pink
1) I have a good news to report; Glen Beck appears closer to suicide – I’m hoping that he does it on camera; suicide is rampant in his family, and given his alcoholism and his tendencies towards self-destruction, I am only hoping that when Glen Beck does put a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that it will be on television, because somebody will capture it on YouTube and it will be the most popular video for months. — Mike MalloyRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( 1 so far )
I have one thing to say to Janeane Garofalo: “Shut yer pie-hole!!!!!!” Nothing but garbage comes out of her mouth! As usual, the liberals cannot argue issues, they have to resort to calling us racist just because we don’t agree with the president.
Liberal actress says tea parties were racist
· By Amanda Carpenter on April 17, 2009 into The Back Story
Liberal actress and political activist Janeane Garofalo, in all seriousness, said activists who attended tea parties are racists with dysfunctional brains in a recent prime-time television appearance.
“Let’s be very honest about what this is about. This is not about bashing Democrats. It’s not about taxes. They have no idea what the Boston Tea party was about. They don’t know their history at all. It’s about hating a black man in the White House,” she said on MSNBC’s “The Countdown” with Keith Olbermann Thursday evening. “This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that.”
Olbermann did not once try to challenge her on those assertions.
The actress went on to describe the brain size of typical “right-winger, Republican or conservative or your average white power activist.”
“Their synapses are misfiring. .. It is a neurological problem we are dealing with,” she said. This isn’t the first time she’s offered this analysis, either. Ms. Garofalo said similar things about Alaskan GOP Governor Sarah Palin’s brain last February in an interview with an environmental blog.
The actress went on to bash the GOP on MSNBC Thursday because it had “crystallized into the white power movement” as well as Fox News, which she said has captured the “Klan demo[graphic].”
“Who else is Fox talking to? Urban older white guys and their girlfriends who suffer from Stockholm Syndrome,” she said.
Ironically, Ms. Garofalo is currently playing a role on the drama 24, which is aired by the Fox Broadcasting Company and is popular among conservative circles.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 2 so far )
Reverend Lowery’s Racist Prayer at Inauguration
Imagine if Mitt Romney (or any other white Republican) were being sworn into office and he had a white pastor pray a prayer that ended with:
“Help us work for the day when whites will not be asked to give back, when brown can stick around, when yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead man, and when blacks will embrace what is right”
Can you imagine the outrage? Can you imagine how many times that prayer would be played on Olberman, Chris Matthews, and every network news show? Can you imagine how the “just-sworn in President” (as well as the pastor who uttered the words) would be labeled a racist? Can you imagine how anyone who voted for him would be labeled a racist?
Think also of the riots it would cause. Blacks would be filling the streets, screaming, burning, looting, and demanding that action be taken. Hollywood stars would be speaking out against such blatant racism. The President would be falling all over himself to apologize, distance himself from the pastor, make amends, and promise blacks whatever he could so that they would forgive him and wouldn’t make his life miserable for the next 4 years. In fact, impeachment would probably be mentioned, as people would say that there is no way such a racist person can fairly run this country.
So imagine my surprise when the following was actually said in a prayer by Reverend Joseph Lowery at Obama’s inauguration:
“Help us work for that day when black will not be asked to give back, when brown can stick around, when yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man, and when white will embrace what is right.”
Yet, NO ONE SAID A WORD!!
This reverend said we need to work for a day when all these poor groups are treated well and the white man will finally do what’s right? The white man is not doing right now? I could not believe what I was hearing and was offended and infuriated!
Why is it okay for blacks to be racist against whites? Why is it that they can say racially divisive things and get by with it? The only ones who made this election about race are the blacks, and frankly, I’m sick of it!! The standard should be the same for everyone, and no one should get a free pass.
I couldn’t care less what color the President is, as long as I agree with his values and platform. I don’t care if he’s black, brown, red, yellow, or white, if I think he’s the best man/woman for the job, I will vote for him. So why aren’t others that way? I am against any racism and I will speak out if I see it, so why won’t everyone else?
I think we have passed way beyond the discrimination of the past and entered into a new acceptable racism – racism against whites.
· No longer are blacks the ones who are discriminated against.
· No longer are they group who stays quiet for fear that they will be beaten down.
· No longer are they shouted down
· No longer are they threatened with physical harm if they speak up or out of turn
· No longer are they intimidated into “going along to get along”
Yet they still act as if those things are going on, and as if it gives them the right to be racist against others.
And don’t get me wrong. They shouldn’t be treated that way and I’m glad it has changed. But let’s not forget that IT HAS CHANGED. So why is it now acceptable for them to be racist against whites?
I just don’t get it, and I think it should concern folks that our latest President had such a racist remark at his inauguration.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 6 so far )
I am surrounded by, and, unfortunately, governed by, IDIOTS!!!!!!! Who let all these loonies out of the loony bins? I am so sick of common sense being ignored and nutjobs having the final say. When will we put a stop to this crap?
Environmentalists Disregard Public Safety
by Floyd and Mary Beth Brown
Snow and ice cause an increase in car crashes. Car tires have little or no traction on these surfaces. We learn these basic facts in Driver’s Ed 101. However, officials in Seattle, Wash. disregard these physics laws concerning automobiles on snow and ice. They have implemented policies which aggravate dangerous road conditions and are leading to an increase in accidents and injuries.
They claim to act out of their concern for the environment. Hmmm. On the one hand, you have human death, bodily injury and suffering, money lost due to vehicular damage and time lost from work and school — versus the environment. What seems like a no-brainer to most Americans, and defies common sense, is the city’s refusal to use salt and other proven means of clearing streets of dangerous snow and ice. “If we were using salt, you’d see patches of bare road because salt is very effective,” said Alex Wiggins of the Seattle Department of Transportation. “We decided not to utilize salt because it’s not a healthy addition to Puget Sound.”
These environmentalist fanatics prefer people lose life and limb rather than damage a blade of grass or an insect. But like much government decision-making they are actually harming the environment more by choosing sand over salt on roads.
“Sand’s the problem, as much as people don’t want to recognize it,” said aquatic ecologist, Prof. Eric Benbow of the University of Dayton (Ohio). “In general, what my colleagues have found, and I have found, is that sand actually has a greater impact, at least on stream systems.” Scientists and other specialists in the area of road salting concur that sand clogs drainage systems and the spaces in gravel where insects live, thus making it difficult for them to adhere to rocks. As a key part of the food chain, insects are an indicator of stream health. Both salmon and insect habitats can be severely damaged by sand.
Worries about salt damaging grass and water quality are not as bad as some feared in the ’90s. Salt on roads is diluted by melting snow and extremely high amounts would have to be used for damage to occur. Seattle’s “plowed streets” are really sprinkled with sand and “snow-packed,” leaving snow and ice on major arterials thus requiring all-wheel, four-wheel or chains on vehicles. Many hilly, icy roads were closed in downtown Seattle for days from several snowstorms that hit the area in December. Thousands of folks were housebound, including the elderly, due to the dangerous streets. The chief of staff for the Seattle Department of Transportation, Alex Wiggins, points out the obvious in the difference between the city he works for and other places where they know how to deal with winter weather, “It doesn’t look like anything you’d find in Chicago or New York.”
Seattle uses plow equipment with rubber-edged blades to decrease the damage to manhole covers and roads but it doesn’t scrape off ice. But plowing has its problems, too. Naturally, snow plows use more fuel the more they are used. They generate carbon dioxide.
Plowing and spreading sand or other abrasive materials intended to increase friction between vehicles and snow or ice has been used for decades for winter road maintenance in the United States despite studies which show it worthless. As far back as the 1950s, studies in Germany revealed after only 10 to 12 vehicle passes, sand is ineffective on snow-covered surfaces. Benefits are only temporary unless chemical additives are combined with the sand to make it adhere to the icy surface.
Winter-highway-maintenance expert Prof. Wilfrid Nixon of the University of Iowa College of Engineering says good, old-fashioned salt is the best ice-buster. And another thing for the environmentally conscious to consider is the impact accidents have on the environment. “Every crash in the winter is an environmental disaster,” Nixon said. “You have spills of engine oil, gas, coolant.It may not be hundreds of miles of road, but the effect is intensely local.”
Mark Devries of the American Public Works Association says social, financial and politics all play a part in decisions made by departments of transportation about snow clearance, in addition to science.
Yet yearly, an average of 1.4 million car accidents in the U.S. are the result of adverse weather conditions. These accidents result in 7,000 deaths, more than 800,000 injuries, and $42 billion in economic loss. Environmentalists who place a higher value on ditch grass than public safety are being negligent. Public officials who bow to their wishes in municipalities such as Seattle may find themselves facing lawsuits from accidents caused by snow and ice that should have been removed.
One more idiotic, childish thing being done in SF. They act like 5 year olds!!
George W. Bush Sewage Plant plan is on ballot
Marisa Lagos, Chronicle Staff Writer
Friday, July 18, 2008
(07-17) 14:57 PDT SAN FRANCISCO — San Francisco voters will be asked to decide whether to name a city sewage plant in honor of President Bush, after a satiric measure qualified for the November ballot Thursday.
Backers of the measure, who for several months circulated a petition to place the measure on the ballot, turned in more than 12,000 signatures on July 7, said organizer Brian McConnell. The Department of Elections on Thursday informed those supporters, the self-proclaimed Presidential Memorial Commission, that they had enough valid signatures – a minimum of 7,168 registered San Francisco voters – to qualify for the November ballot.
McConnell, who came up with the idea over beers with friends, often donned an Uncle Sam outfit to drum up support for the petition. The all-volunteer group of signature gatherers often carried around an American flag and blasted patriotic music from a boom box to attract attention. He said the campaign to pass the measure will be an equally grassroots effort.
The measure, if passed, would rename the Oceanside Water Pollution Control Plant the George W. Bush Sewage Plant. McConnell said the intent is to remember the Bush administration and what the group sees as the president’s mistakes, including the war in Iraq.
Some people aren’t laughing, including the San Francisco Republican Party, which sees the measure as an embarrassment, even to this famously liberal city. Chairman Howard Epstein has vowed to fight the measure with all means available to him.
A White House spokeswoman, when asked about the measure several weeks ago, refused to comment.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 3 so far )
OH MY WORD!!! I feel like I’m living in CRAZYLAND!!! This is ludicrous! Mr. Jones and Mr. Price are IDIOTS and race-baiters!! We can’t even use the scientific term ‘black hole’ anymore?? Political correctness and fake ‘racism’ is getting way out of hand. I guess there are a lot of terms we can’t use anymore for fear they’ll offend blacks. No more: blackjack, black-eyed peas, black market, blackballed, black belt, blackboard, black widow spider, or blackberry. We’ll have to get new terms for all of them. What if whites were offended when we used the word ‘white’?? We’d have to get rid of these terms: white Christmas, white house, white knight, white water rafting, and white noise. Things are just getting ridiculous and no one is brave enough to stand up and say “Enough!!”
Dallas County meeting turns racial
July 7, 2008
A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.
County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.
Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections “has become a black hole” because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.
Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud “Excuse me!” He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a “white hole.”
That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.
Mayfield shot back that it was a figure of speech and a science term. A black hole, according to Webster’s, is perhaps “the invisible remains of a collapsed star, with an intense gravitational field from which neither light nor matter can escape.”Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 1 so far )
What is it going to take for people to realize what Obama is really about???? Obama accepted a book from this imam on why Islam is good for America and I’m supposed to trust Obama to run this country???? NO WAY!!!
Obama Met Secretly With Shady Imam in Michigan This Week
by gateway pundit
May 17th 2008
Barack Obama met secretly with a controversial Imam this week in Michigan.
Imam Hassan Qazwini has hosted Louis Farrakhan at his mosque and is close to the Hezbollah Spiritual Leader who issued the fatwa to blow up 300 U.S. Marines and embassy officials in 1983.
Imam Hassan Qazwini, head of the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, met privately with Sen. Barack Obama at Macomb Community College on May 14, 2008. (Detroit Free Press)
Imam Hassan Qazwini met privately with Senator Barack Obama this week in Michigan.
The Detroit Free Press reported:
A Muslim leader from Dearborn met privately with Sen. Barack Obama during his Wednesday visit to Michigan.
Imam Hassan Qazwini, head of the Islamic Center of America, said in an email that he met with Obama at Macomb Community College. A mosque spokesman, Eide Alawan, confirmed that the meeting took place. During the meeting, the two discussed the Presidential election, the Arab-Israeli conflict, and the Iraq war, according to Qazwini.
At the end of the meeting, Qazwini said he gave Obama a copy of new book, “American Crescent,” (his book on why Islam is good for America) and invited Obama to visit his center.
The meeting with Obama came about after Qazwini had asked David Bonior, the former U.S. Rep. from Michigan, if he could meet with Obama during his visit. Qazwini was not selected to be part of a group of 20 people who met with Obama, but Qazwini later got a private meeting with Obama, Alawan said.
Hat Tip Banafsheh Zand Bonazzi
Debbie Schlussel wrote about Imam Hassan Qazmini and saw Farrakhan speak at his mosque in 1998:
In 1998, the mosque–then in Detroit–was the first mosque to which I went undercover. I wrote about it in The Detroit Newsistan, before the paper became Muslim-occupied territory under such boneheaded individuals as editorial page editor Nolan Dhimmi Finley. At the time, the mosque hosted Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who delivered a long hate-filled rant against Jews and Christians (and in praise of Saddam Hussein). When Farrakhan called Jewish Americans “forces of evil” with a “Satanic mentality.” Imam Qazwini and his congregants gave him a standing ovation. That’s not to mention that the Imam and other Muslim officials introduced Farrakhan as “our dear brother” and “a freedom fighter.”
Imam Hassan Qazwini has met with the Spiritual leader of Hezbollah:
Debbie Schlussel wonders what Obama is doing hanging out with Hezbollah’s Iranian Agent Imam in Michigan?
Iranian Human Rights activist Banafsheh Zand Bonazzi wrote to add this on the meeting:
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 7 so far )
Here we have one of the most unnoticed Mullah promoters, someone who is allegedly a member of the Mullahs secret agent network (VEVAK), now living in the U.S. and said to be working in brainwashing people in Dearborn, on behalf of the terrorist regime of Iran, meeting with Obama. I would bet my bottom dollar that he has a message from his presumed bosses in Tehran for this Democrat candidate. But how come this isn’t being reported more widely?!
« Previous Entries