Bridget Rants: Why Would I Want Obama’s Bad Policies to Succeed?
Bridget Rants: Why Would I Want Obama’s Bad Policies to Succeed???
You know I’m getting a little sick of hearing people say, “Well, no matter what your political party, it’s a good thing that Obama was elected,” or “It says a lot about our country that we elected a black president,” or “Boy, even though I didn’t vote for him, I hope he succeeds.” Well guess what, THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!
Apparently, this really WAS about race for a lot of people, and it’s not the people you think. It wasn’t about race for conservatives, it was about race for liberals and those who want to be politically correct and make themselves look good for electing a black man.
First of all, don’t we want the best person for the job NO MATTER what color he is?
Second, why would I want him to succeed if his policies are bad for America, bad for Christians, and against what the Bible teaches? That’s just stupid!
And why would I celebrate JUST because he’s black, especially if I honestly think his policies are wrong?
What is wrong with people? They like the idea of CHANGE just for the sake of change, not because it’s a good change. Frankly, I’m getting tired of people, especially Christians, who overlook the harm Obama can do JUST because he’s black.
- Hey Christians who voted for Obama, how does it make you feel that more babies will be aborted because of Obama and we will be helping to fund it around the world?
- How will it make you feel that he wants to defeat all state and federal constitutional efforts to defend the millennia-old definition of natural marriage
- How does it make you feel that he wants to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) signed by Bill Clinton-the only line of defense keeping all 50 states from being forced to recognize so-called “same-sex marriages” from extremely liberal states like Massachusetts and Connecticut;
- How does it make you feel that your parental rights may be completely taken away by the gov’t if Obama helps ratify the treaty before the UN? This means if they don’t like how you are parenting your children they can step in and stop it – from church attendance to what school they attend to how you discipline them.
- How does it make you feel that Christian institutions will be discriminated against even more, or that religious groups may not be able to use public school facilities anymore due to a provision in the stimulus bill?
- How does it make you feel that you probably made it easier for pastors to be tried for hate speech if they preach against homosexuality?
- How will you feel when your pastor has to marry gays or be in violation of the law?
- How will it make you feel when your church has to hire gays or be in violation of the law?
- How does it make you feel that Obama wants to increase gay adoptions?
- How does it make you feel that we are headed straight towards socialism which is in direct contradiction to the Bible?
How will you feel after all of that? Will you be glad you voted for him or rooted for his success ? Will you be proud that you voted for a ‘change’?
- What about the fact that he put a person in charge of the treasury who didn’t pay his taxes?? Is that the change you wanted?
- What about the fact that he also appointed several others who had ethical’ problems?
- What about the fact that he went to a church for 20 years that was led by a racist, divisive pastor?
- What about the fact that he has been associated with some very shady people – Rezko, Bill Ayers, anti-semites? Do you just overlook that because he’s black?
- What about the fact that he spoke out against lobbyists yet he has appointed so many of them to top spots?
What is it about this man that has you so enraptured and so blind to his faults? You certainly weren’t blind to Bush’s faults, even if they were minor ones. Every thing Bush said or did was ridiculed, mocked,and overblown. Yet you calmly overlook major problems with Obama.
I just don’t get it.
I hope the ‘good feeling’ it gave you was worth it.
I hope the pats on the back you got from your liberal friends was worth it.
I hope the feeling of superiority it gives you was worth it.
I hope the ‘feeling of unity with the other side’ was worth it.
But for me, if it means sacrificing America, giving up freedom, going against Christian principals, and helping evil win, it is DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT!!!
All you Obama worshippers and misguided Christians who got all warm and fuzzy by voting for him need to GET A GRIP!
I’m sick of all this garbage!! And I’m sick of the fact that nobody wants to say anything about if for fear of being politically incorrect or being called a racist. Hey, I don’t agree with the guy’s policies and I couldn’t care less what color he is, so don’t talk to me about race unless it’s an issue for you!