Why Do Most Black Americans Vote Democrat when Democrats are Actually the Racist Party? Learn the Facts!
Why Do Most Black Americans vote Democrat when Democrats are Actually the Racist Party? Learn the Facts!
You know what? I’m getting pretty tired of people saying that the Democratic party is the party of the African-American. I’m tired of Democrats taking the credit for being the ‘civil rights party’ when the exact opposite is true! I’m tired of African-Americans falling for this garbage without even checking it out. Why have they fallen for this, and why do they continue to believe whatever the Democrats tell them? I’m not really sure of the answer, but I thought it was time to set the record straight.
It’s time we stop being bullied by the Democratic party and stop letting them use the race card. We need to stand up and let black Americans know that WE are the party for them and that we have proven that through the years.
Don’t be taken in by what the Democratic party and the mainstream media WANT us to believe. Let’s look at the facts!
I know some of you may find this hard to believe, (especially those of you who were ‘educated’ in a public school where they don’t really teach truth, but would rather indoctrinate you), but Democrats are actually the racist party. Yes, that’s right. Democrats are NOT really the friends of the black American, the Republicans are! The Republican party is the one who fought for civil rights and defended them through the years.
I bet a lot of folks don’t even realize that Martin Luther King, Jr was a Republican (once again we see where the public school has failed). In that era, almost all black Americans were Republicans. Why? From its founding in 1854 as the anti-slavery party until today, the Republican Party has championed freedom and civil rights for blacks. And as one pundit so succinctly stated, the Democrat Party is as it always has been, the party of the four S’s: Slavery, Secession, Segregation and now Socialism.
If you don’t believe this, then TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS:
• “To stop the Democrats’ pro-slavery agenda, anti-slavery activists founded the Republican party, starting with a few dozen men and women in Ripon, Wisconsin on March 20, 1854,” the calendar notes. “Democratic opposition to Republican efforts to protect the civil rights of all Americans lasted not only throughout Reconstruction, but well into the 20th century.”
• May 22, 1856: Two years after the Grand Old party’s birth, U.S. Senator Charles Sumner (R., Mass.) rose to decry pro-slavery Democrats. Congressman Preston Brooks (D., S.C.) responded by grabbing a stick and beating Sumner unconscious in the Senate chamber. Disabled, Sumner could not resume his duties for three years.
• Abe Lincoln, a Republican President, led the North to victory in the Civil War and freed the slaves while the Democrats did everything in their power to keep black Americans down.
• In 1865, Congressional Republicans unanimously backed the 13th Amendment, which made slavery unconstitutional. Among Democrats, 63 percent of senators and 78 percent of House members voted: “No.”
• In 1866, 94 percent of GOP senators and 96 percent of GOP House members approved the 14th Amendment, guaranteeing all Americans equal protection of the law. Every congressional Democrat voted: “No.”
• July 30, 1866: New Orleans’s Democratic government ordered police to raid an integrated GOP meeting, killing 40 people and injuring 150.
• September 28, 1868: Democrats in Opelousas, Louisiana killed nearly 300 blacks who tried to foil an assault on a Republican newspaper editor.
• October 7, 1868: Republicans criticized Democrats’ national slogan: “This is a white man’s country: Let white men rule.”
• February 28, 1871: The GOP Congress passed the Enforcement Act, giving black voters federal protection.
• The Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan to lynch and terrorize blacks
• April 20, 1871: The GOP Congress adopted the Ku Klux Klan Act, banning the pro-Democrat domestic terrorist group.
• September 14, 1874: Racist white Democrats stormed Louisiana’s statehouse to oust GOP Governor William Kellogg’s racially integrated administration; 27 are killed.
• February 8, 1894: Democratic President Grover Cleveland and a Democratic Congress repealed the GOP’s Enforcement Act, denying black voters federal protection.
• In 1898: Wilmington, N.C., Democrats murdered black Republicans so they could stage, “the nation’s only recorded coup d’etat.”
• January 26, 1922: The U.S. House adopted Rep. Leonidas Dyer’s (R., Mo.) bill making lynching a federal crime. Filibustering Senate Democrats killed the measure.
• May 6, 1960: Eisenhower signs the GOP’s 1960 Civil Rights Act after it survived a five-day, five-hour filibuster by 18 Senate Democrats.
• A Democrat, George “segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever” Wallace stood in the door of an Alabama schoolhouse to keep black children from being able to go to school with whites.
• A Democrat, Bull Connor turned water hoses and dogs on civil rights protestors.
• Until 1935, every black federal legislator was Republican.
• Democrat President John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act while he was a senator.
• While President, Democrat John F. Kennedy was opposed to the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King that was organized by A. Phillip Randolph who was a black Republican.
• Democrat President Kennedy, through his brother Attorney General Robert Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI on suspicion of being a Communist in order to undermine Dr. King.
• Republican Senator Barry Goldwater, who ran for president against Democrat President Lyndon Johnson in 1964, wanted to force the Democrats in the South to stop passing discriminatory laws and thus end the need to continuously enact federal civil rights legislation.
• Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, showing his anger with Dr. King’s protest against the Viet Nam War, referred to Dr. King as “that Nigger preacher.”
• In March of 1968, while referring to Dr. King’s leaving Memphis, Tennessee after riots broke out where a teenager was killed, Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, a former member of the Ku Klux Klan, called Dr. King a “trouble-maker” who starts trouble, but runs like a coward after trouble is ignited.
• America’s first black U.S. Representative, South Carolina’s Joseph Rainey, and our first black senator, Mississippi’s Hiram Revels, both reached Capitol Hill in 1870.
• On December 9, 1872, Louisiana Republican Pinckney Benton Stewart “P.B.S.” Pinchback became America’s first black governor.
• America’s first black Collector of Internal Revenue was former U.S. Rep. James Rapier (R., Ala.).
• Republicans started the NAACP and affirmative action with Republican President Richard Nixon‘s 1969 Philadelphia Plan (crafted by black Republican Art Fletcher) that set the nation‘s first goals and timetables. Although affirmative action now has been turned by the Democrats into an unfair quota system, affirmative action was begun by Nixon to counter the harm caused to blacks when Democrat President Woodrow Wilson in 1912 kicked all of the blacks out of federal government jobs.
• GOP presidents Gerald Ford in 1975 and Ronald Reagan in 1982 promoted Daniel James and Roscoe Robinson to become, respectively, the Air Force’s and Army’s first black four-star generals.
• November 2, 1983: President Reagan established Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday as a national holiday, the first such honor for a black American.
• President Reagan named Colin Powell America’s first black national-security adviser while GOP President George W. Bush appointed him our first black secretary of state.
• President G.W. Bush named Condoleezza Rice America’s first black female NSC chief, then our second (consecutive) black secretary of State. Condoleeza Rice said, “The first Republican I knew was my father, and he is still the Republican I most admire. He joined our party because the Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 would not register him to vote. The Republicans did. My father has never forgotten that day, and neither have I.”
• Republicans founded the Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, the only black American currently on the Supreme Court, was appointed by Republican George W. Bush.
• Condi Rice was selected as the most desired 2008 nominee by the right side of the blogosphere in 2006.
• Conservative bloggers selected Janice Rogers Brown, a black American, as the most desired nominee to replace Sandra Day O’Connor when she retired.
The Democratic party embraced the Civil Rights movement, not out of compassion or tolorence of blacks, but because they saw the writing on the wall.They knew that passage of the Civil Rights Act was inevitable and they realized that there was going to be a new and powerful voting block.
They knew that most blacks from that time were uneducated, uninformed and naive so they changed tactics. In an effort to win over this new and powerful voting block the Democrats started embracing the cause.
They started pointing to “this” bill or “that” legislation” that they voted on in order to show they were with blacks all along. Ignoring the fact that in the beginning of the Civil Rights era, most bills before Congress were Republican sponsored.
In a media and propaganda blitz they stole the Republican thunder, but the facts are there. History doesn`t lie despite attempts to alter the facts.
Democrats throw oreo cookies at Maryland’s black US Senate candidate Michael Steele and black Republicans are called “Uncle Toms” and compared to “Aunt Jemima”, but the Republicans are called the racists?? Sounds odd to me!
There was a study done by a professor at Stanford — of how much government largesse Democrats and Republicans believe people deserved to be given after Katrina — and, surprise, surprise: Democrats behaved in a racist fashion while Republicans didn’t:
“But for Democrats, race mattered — and in a disturbing way. Overall, Democrats were willing to give whites about $1,500 more than they chose to give to a black or other minority….” Republicans are likely to be more stringent, both in terms of money and time, Iyengar said. “However, their position is ‘principled’ in the sense that it stems from a strong belief in individualism (as opposed to handouts). Thus their responses to the assistance questions are relatively invariant across the different media conditions. Independents and Democrats, on the other hand, are more likely to be affected by racial cues.”
Francis Rice, Chairman of the National Black Republican Association said:
Today, Democrats, in pursuit of their socialist agenda, are fighting to keep blacks poor, angry and voting for Democrats. Examples of how egregiously Democrats act to keep blacks in poverty are numerous.
Democrats have been running our inner-cities for the past 30-40 years, and blacks are still complaining about the same problems. Over $7 trillion dollars have been spent on poverty programs since President Lyndon Johnson’s War on Poverty with little, if any, impact on poverty. Diabolically, every election cycle, Democrats blame Republicans for the deplorable conditions in the inner-cities, then incite blacks to cast a protest vote against Republicans.
In order to break the Democrats’ stranglehold on the black vote and free black Americans from the Democrat Party’s economic plantation, we must shed the light of truth on the Democrats. We must demonstrate that the Democrat Party policies of socialism and dependency on government handouts offer the pathway to poverty, while Republican Party principles of hard work, personal responsibility, getting a good education and ownership of homes and small businesses offer the pathway to prosperity